Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fly free

A wild spirit
You soar free



No one can stop you
God knows I've tried



With the warnings of impending danger
You fly over



Your wind drowning the sound of
Limitation



With the frustrated outbursts about the fragile things breaking
Sometimes that fragile thing is me



But the gears turning in your head
Are loud enough


That the breaking is only a background
I thank god for that


Because to someone who is scared to fly
And is doing their best to hold on
It can feel like you are their undoing
As they topple from unsteady legs



But don't you listen
Never stop long enough that you
Fall out of your sky


Don't worry about me
Wolf child
I will catch up to you soon



Once I remember



How to leap

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment